Thursday, May 6, 2010

why? why? Why i feel sad??

0
It's him that always told that he want me...
It's him that know me and my badness (ada ke ni?)...
It's him that i always blame........!!! (high note)

But when i know... he had someone else.... (sad)
I feeling sad...........i want to cry....... But i thought its just my ego...

Day to day gones..... And i still sad....
I dont believe my heart...(high note)
But then i ask my self back......are you sure that is not your love........??
And i answer............. I_Don't_know............

I_Dont_know...

But i keep asking my self, do you still love me? like you told before??
I feel bad...

I_Dont_know.....................


**JUST FOR LAUGHT: this song is funny, i just found the translation from the internet. but i dont know the title...

No comments:

Popular Posts